Friday, July 10, 2009

Special Gifts

Three years ago, I received the following beautiful gifts from “Forstitch” friends from Korea. They planned this project in secret about 9months before my 60th birthday, and I received them two months before my big day. 34 people shared their time and love for this special project. It was a dream come true. I was touched and speechless by their warmth and thoughtfulness. Thank you everyone for this lovely and memorable gift.





Quilt blanket and pillow

This lovely Quilt blanket is a surprise gift from stitching friends. Each of the 21 blocks was done by a different cross-stitch friend, and the whole quilt was assembled by a quilt friend.



Needlerolls

These 12 beautiful needlerolls were a special gift for my 60th birthday from 12 friends, who shared all their love and time. I was touched and speechless by their warmth and thoughtfulness.


Card

This card was stitched by Sara for my 60th birthday, and came with the cross-stitch quilt and needlerolls. Thank you for this beautiful card.

No comments:

Post a Comment