Thursday, December 10, 2009

Monthly Project (Christmas Wreath)






This was my 2nd wreath, completed in 2004. It was a monthly project from a Korean web site. Every month one theme (something to ride, quilt, butterfly, etc…) was given by the owner of site. I chose a theme that was closest to a Christmas theme, to make a wreath. Somehow, that site was closed in the summer time, so I picked some other patterns to make 12. I don’t know why I was thinking that it had to be 12 … Anyways, I managed to finish.







3 comments:

  1. Helen: It's always a pleasure to visit your blog. Lucky you with the gift your friend has given you. Yarn and floss what more could a gal want. Maria S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern for the peppermint candy. Do you happen to have it still? I just discovered your blog. I too am a big fan of The Prairie Schhooler. You have done beautiful wreaths.

    ReplyDelete