Thursday, May 6, 2010

But they that wait



“But they that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31.

Design is from Praying Hands book, Glorious Earth, Inspired by Isaiah. Designed by Donna Giampa. Some parts were stitched using full cross stitch with one strand or full cross stitch with 3 strands, or half stitch with 2 strands, etc….for better results, to simulate perspective, to make parts look up-close or far-away.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen - I came across your blog as I was looking for a cross stitch pattern for Isaiah 40 for my son who is having to deal with Class IV Glioblastoma Brain Cancer and due to begin radiation/chemo in a few weeks. This pattern is far superior to ANY others I have seen but I have been unable to find it for sale. Would you happen to still have the instructions and would you consider selling it to me or telling me where I can also purchase it?

    Thanks!
    melanie

    ReplyDelete