Sunday, May 23, 2010

Home Decoration



My brother lives in Acton, Ontario, one hour distance from Toronto.
When I visited them last time, my sister-in-law mentioned that she wanted something to hang on the front door of her house, but she didn’t have any ideas.
She and I tried to hang a wreath but the space between door and screen door wasn’t enough.
This week, I looked around to see what I have.
I used an angel frame, which I bought from a garage sale last year during my trip to the East Coast, and four seasons I stitched earlier this year, but I only used three of the seasons and not winter, due to colours not complementing each other somehow.
Well, the arrangement wasn’t easy at all, and I changed it several times before I finished…
I think the final arrangement is good enough….. I hope she likes it.



Four Seasons by Prairie Schooler

No comments:

Post a Comment